It’s December 21.
Nothing has happened so far.
When suddenly, something pops up on your computer, saying if you want to download something. It doesn’t give a name or storage space, it simply says “Would you like to download this file?” with a yes or no option.
You think, “Eh, what the heck. What harm can it do?” and click yes.
A new message pops up that says “Installing Sburb…”
- regretkg likes this
- arsenic-karnep likes this
- radmagicalgirl reblogged this from i-touched-the-ampora-butt
- megzpurple65 likes this
- dontworryitsharmony reblogged this from soulofgiggles and added:
- soulofgiggles reblogged this from rosesandflames
- soulofgiggles likes this
- bloodroseninja likes this
- thatsnotsoace reblogged this from rosesandflames
- rosesandflames reblogged this from i-touched-the-ampora-butt
- offbeatmonochrome likes this
- still-i-hear-the-voices-say reblogged this from i-touched-the-ampora-butt
- i-touched-the-ampora-butt posted this